BEST BEFORE END JANUARY 2024
A broad-spectrum powder disinfectant recommended for use on hard surfaces and independently proven to act rapidly against bacteria and viruses. It offers a wide range of application, which includes terminal disinfection and continuous disinfection, such as boot dips, aerial misting and fogging, disinfection of vehicles, livestock drinking water, and hatchery, at economical in-use dilution.
Neogen Viroxide Super disinfectant is a powerful disinfectant which rapidly kills viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores.
It is DEFRA approved for:
- Avian Influenza and Influenza of Avian Origin in Mammals Order
- Foot and Mouth disease Orders
- Swine Vesicular disease Orders
- Diseases of Poultry Order
- General Orders
The powder is safe, simple and convenient to make up, store and transport and is suitable for:
- Foot dips
- Aerial disinfection
- Water delivery systems
This disinfectant contains:
- A surfactant which helps pathogen penetration and cleaning action
- A preferred short chain organic acid which interrupts the propagation of many viruses, including respiratory viruses.
Safe and Easy to Use
Neogen Viroxide Super disinfectant is safe to use around people and animals and is not corrosive to the skin. It’s ingredients will degrade naturally within the environment.
A powder is much safer and easier to store and transport than a concentrated liquid disinfectant. Just add the powder to water to make as much disinfectant as you need each day. It even has a ‘ready-for-use’ colour indicator.
The recommended dilution rate for routine disinfection is 1:100, so 1 kg of powder will make 100 litres of liquid disinfectant.
1kg or 2.5kg